Thursday, August 20, 2009

X Factor

Ok, I admit, I'm looking forward to the new series.
I don't think I've ever said this publicly but I wouldn't mind having an audition myself. Maybe a Meat Loaf song, or a Bryan Adams classic.
But the truth is I'm not a wannabee, and only wannabees que for hours to see the mock judges (presumably) before they are (again, presumably) split into the 'excellent' and 'awful' before facing the 'real' so-called judges.
The trouble is that there must be so much talent out there which is undiscovered simply because they don't seek the attention. The solution? A post code version of the x factor. It sounds ridiculous but would be the most original idea since the 'golden' ticket which gave access to the chocolate factory...
Would you watch a programme where the potential talent is selected at random rather than because of the over-inflated egos of pub/club singers. I would.

1 Comments:

Blogger William Rhys George said...

Does gen i ddim cof o gwbl o ysgrifennu'r geiriau hyn

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home